Government Ferry Services
Government ferry or ships set off from Port Blair at 0600, 1100, and 1400. While the Speed Boats take 2.5 hrs, the slow ones consume 4 hrs directly to reach Havelock. Indirect boats take 1 more hour via Neil Island. Indian Nationals can book their ferry tickets and seats in advance no more than 04 days ahead, subject to availability. Directorate of Shipping Services issues tickets through the “STARS” counters.
MV Green Ocean
MV Green Ocean, operating between Port Blair and Havelock, is the first and only all-weather deep-sea vessel offering unmatched traveling experience. With a sophisticated design for seamless movement, this ship helps travelers have a gala time by enjoying the panoramic beauty of the islands on board. Take a seat or a stroll to catch some air, the ship allows you the maximum comforts of a superior-quality day cruise. While savoring on the finest and authentic Indian food, you will be luxuriating on pristine wonders of green forest, blue sea, and white sand.
MV Makruzz, operating between Port Blair and Havelock, is a luxury passenger cruise vessel. Damen Shipyard named Shipbuilding Company built the Makruzz in the year of 2002. The Makruzz Catamaran is a fully air-conditioned vessel with a cruise speed of 25 knots, covering the distance between Havelock and Port Blair in around 1.5 hrs. Makruzz sets its voyage from Phoenix Bay Jetty Port to Havelock at 0830 Hrs daily and returns on the same route at 1600 Hrs.
Ferry/Private Cruise Policy
- We offer to book only the base bracket of the standard bundle.
- Visitors/guests/travelers are requested to provide correct information, which includes name, address, and details. In case of wrong information furnished (even if by mistake), giving rise to any dispute or issues due to the same, we won’t be responsible for clients incurring any problems or monetary penalties or extra expenditure.
- Kindly take note that we are not responsible for any Government or Private Ferry. In case the ferry doesn’t sail due to technical snag or bad weather conditions, we shall not be held liable for the same.
- No refunds will be initiated for any delays by the guest to reach the cruise/ferry.
- Since all ferry transfers are subject to weather conditions, sea conditions, sailing permits, and Department of Shipping schedules, ferry timings are subject to change without notice. Kindly note that.
- Ticket fares for children above the age of 2 years will be charged the same as for the adults.
- Tourists will carry their luggage along with them. We recommend them to take care of their personal belongings, which include cash, valuables, mobiles, etc. The management/staff will not be held responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
- MM Tours & Travels is liable to provide the ferry tickets only. We are not liable for any extra payment for extra services or any loss to the client.
- Tourists are requested to arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time of the scheduled ferry. No refunds or compensation will be provided for the customer’s delay in reaching the point of departure.
- Kindly note that all BOOKINGS are made in the base category. In case the same is not available, we will accommodate you in an upper category and the difference on the same can be paid on arrival.
- MM Tours & Travels offers its assistance to guests with transfers. In case of non-availability of tickets/cancellations, our liability is only limited to the value of the ticket. We will certainly provide our assistance in arranging alternative rides to the customer, payment for which can be made directly.
- All Terms & Conditions listed on this website are APPLICABLE.