Payment & Cancellation:
Payment and Cancellation Policy
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client:
If you want to cancel your booking, you must notify us in writing.
Cancellations are subject to the following charges:
- 30 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 30 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 08 days to 14 days prior to arrival – 75% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND.
- No shows: 100% of the package price would be retained as cancellation fee.