WHAT INFORMATION MIGHT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We do collect minimum necessary information that required fulfilling the concert.
The information we collect depends upon your requirements. If you’re booking a holiday or tour with us we are likely to ask for more information than if you’re only requesting a brochure or browsing our website. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you, which we have summarised below.
Details about you : Your first and last name, marital status, title, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, loyalty membership details, your reasons for travel, meal and other travel preferences requirements.
Payment details : Your bank details and payment card details when making a booking with us.
Identification documents : Your passport or identity card details including your passport number, the country in which your passport was issued and the expiry date.
Details about your booking with us : Details such as where you are flying from and to, your booking information (including anyone else on the booking), any onward travel details if relevant, details of experiences or excursions booked through us, baggage requirements, upgrade information, lounge visits, seat preferences, meal preferences or requirements, details of any special assistances required and any other relevant information so that, we can provide you with the travel or other service you have arranged with us.
Special types of data : In some circumstances we may need to collect information from you that is deemed sensitive. For example, we might collect: Data about your health. Knowing your dietary requirements and any medical conditions you have will ensure that the trip is suitable for you and any necessary adjustments are made.
If you fail to provide personal data
We need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and if you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to provide you our best services. In this case, we may have to cancel the service you have with us but we will notify you, if this is the case at the time.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION AND WHY?
Depending upon your requirements we might collect your name, address, phone number, mail id and for other inquires like
- book or search for a holiday or other service (such as a flight, cruise, hotel lounge access, transportation or special assistance) via one of our websites, any apps we use, retail stores, our call centre;
- fill in part of the booking information on our site but do not complete the booking;
- request a brochure, sign up to receive email updates, participate in any of our competitions, promotions (for example via any social media channels, email or our site), surveys or market research;
- create an account on our website and enter information onto online forms;
- provide us with information about an accident, illness or incident that occurred or some other feedback;
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
- To manage you’re booking with us. We will use your information to provide you with any travel, bookings and support services event services that you request for.
- To provide assistance with online bookings. We may collect information when you enter it into forms on our websites but do not complete your booking. We do so in order to offer assistance in case you are experiencing difficulties using our websites
- To send you marketing communications. We will use your information to contact you in order to keep you up to date with the latest news, offers, events, sales, brochures, promotions and competitions that we consider may be of interest or relevant to you.
- To comply with our legal obligations. In certain circumstances, we will need to use your information to comply with our legal obligations, for example to comply with any court orders or subpoenas (on the basis of our legitimate interests to comply with a legal obligation).
WHEN DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
One of the other reasons we sometimes collect your information is to keep you up to date with our latest offers, partnerships, sales, promotions, competitions that we think might be of interest or relevance to you.
We will only contact you in this way if:
- You have signed up to receive marketing communications or made a booking from us and have not later told us that you don’t want to hear from us.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS
We want you to feel assured that you have control of your personal information. You have full rights to control your personal information that we have:
- The right to be advised of how we will use your personal information
- You can correct any information you believe is incorrect.
- You can ask us to not to use your information for marketing purposes.
- You have right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you
- The right to ask us to stop using information about you, In certain circumstances,
- The right to ask us to limit or cease processing or erase information in certain circumstances.
We have appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being lost from any accidentally, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will notify you if anything found legally required for.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We keep your Personal Information only for as long as we believe it to be necessary for purposes set out herein for which the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information was collected, subject to any legal requirements for the data to be retained for longer periods of time.
HOW TO CONTACT US
MM Tours & Travels
Opp. Hotel Anbu,
Near, Poly Rd, Dollygunj,
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
India – 744103
Mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org